Subject: Hygrothermographs

Hygrothermographs

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Thursday, April 20, 1989
H,

We have been very happy with our WeatherMeasure, which we have had since
1978 (we bought it as part of the Meyer Flood Project).  In that time it
has been very, very constant.

We also have a rustrak, an electronic instrument with a sensor that can
be placed a few feet away from the instrument.  It also seems quite
constant, but is a little bit prone to failure.  Repairs, by the
factory, have been reasonably quick and trouble free.

One last thing: I'm not certain how these things are done, but your
concern over shipping the instrument some distance for repairs might be
unrealistic.  I would imagine that even a large house, like Fisher,
would often ship the instrument so you wouldn't find any particular time
savings there (in fact, since it has to go through an intermediary
(Fisher), it might take longer).

                    Distributed: Friday, May 5, 1989