Subject: Fax longevity

Fax longevity

From: Ellen McCrady <whenry>
Date: Monday, March 27, 1989
I got a call the other day from someone who works for the city of
Orem, I think it was, and she wanted to know how long faxes will
last.  If they are strictly temporary, they will copy each fax
document before sending it off to the records center.  Does
anyone know of any research or hard facts on this?  I saw
something in the literature lately but can't remember where.

                  Distributed: Saturday, April 1, 1989