Subject: Photodocumentation

Photodocumentation

From: Roberta Chalfant <chalfant>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 1989
I am trying to decide what sort of photo-doc set up I want and am
looking for opinions and suggestions.  I have camera and lenses, but am
now trying to decide on lighting--strobes vs photo lights--and physical
set up--copy stand vs tripod and light stands.  Who has used what and
what do they like/not like about the set ups.  I have only used a copy
stand once and found it limiting.  Others opinions?  If you a set up you
really like, I'd appreciate model names & #'s.

Thanks
Bobbie Chalfant

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 19, 1989