Subject: Preservation photocopying

Preservation photocopying

From: Sally Roggia <roggia>
Date: Monday, March 13, 1989
UW-Madison is testing two Dual machines, Selectec 1603*s, in two public
service areas during the month of March.  We will conduct tests of
copying quality and undurance/maintenance under undergraduate stress, as
well as observing user acceptance of the one-page-at-a-time machine
set-up.  I will report on the test results when they are available.

                  Distributed: Sunday, March 19, 1989