Subject: Request for job description

Request for job description

From: Eleanore Stewart <cn.con<-a>
Date: Friday, December 30, 1988
I'm looking for any libraries that have a conservator position which is
classified at a professional level and preferably is not the head of a
lab or unit.  If anyones does, could they send me a copy of the job
description and also a description of how that classification fits into
the university personnel structure?  Send to:

    Eleanore Stewart
    Preservation Dept./ Green Library
    Stanford University
    Stanford, CA 94305