Subject: Japanese paper supplier

Japanese paper supplier

From: Ralph Roessler <whenry<-a>
Date: Friday, December 9, 1988
In the text file you uploaded a while back I noticed some discussion
about Japanese Papers and suppliers.  PTI just started importing from
Japan our own line of Japanese papers for conservation use. This is
significant because previously, 99% of the Japanese Papers sold in the
US were supplied directly or indirectly through Andrew\Nelson\Whitehead.
They had the market pretty much locked up. The papers we are importing
are called Hon-Miqami and are all made from mulberry bark.  I will be
sending you some samples of the four grades that we will start with.
They are:

    1. Hon-Mino, Mino-ban
    2. Mino-Kozo Atsukuchi
    3. Usu-Mino
    4. Chochin

Check them out and if you need more samples let me know.  Also if any
of your friends would like some samples, they can call the BBS
(hee-hee-hee!) - I guess they could call me if they really wanted.

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 11, 1988