Subject: Preservation photocopying vendors

Preservation photocopying vendors

From: Debra McKern <libdmk<-a>
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 1988
I have more information since yesterday. I had a meeting with an ICI
rep yesterday, and he reports that ICI is part owner of Binding
Unlimited (or Image Prints, which is the m'filming division in
Lansing). And, Binding Unlimited is NOT offering pres. photocopy
services any longer.

He did report, however, that Fritz James at LBS is selling off their
copiers at bargain basement prices, if you're considering doing
anything in-house.

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 11, 1988