Subject: Glue sticks

Glue sticks

From: Jan Paris <jparis<-a>
Date: Monday, September 26, 1988
What does anyone know about Pritt glue sticks as an adhesive for
bookplates?  Is it actually possible to teach students to use paste or
Methyl Cellulose without creating more conservation work down the line?
These questions are for special collections material primarily. They
(we?) are using the stick for its ease I'm sure. Any comments welcome.

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 27, 1988