Subject: Finding addresses on Bitnet

Finding addresses on Bitnet

From: Walter Henry <xb.k98<-a>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 1988
Several people have asked lately how to find addresses for colleagues
throughout Bitnet.  Generally the easiest way is to phone the person and
ask, but if that is a problem, you can send mail to the site's
postmaster.  The following query/response from a local bulletin board
offers a good suggestion.   (Unfortunately Internet people will not be
able to use this.  Life's rough).  Also I have a good set of directories
and can help you get started.