Subject: Lab design and equipment

Lab design and equipment

From: Deborah Evetts <bm.pml<-a>
Date: Sunday, August 21, 1988
Now I have a request for information. I am planning a new lab/bindery
and will be equiping it "State of the Art". I have a Minter
encapsulater, a Kensol stamper, a and plan on getting a leaf caster and
a suction table. I am looking for suggestions, both 'dos' and 'don'ts'
for gadgets, machinery, materials, storage, layout, etc.  I want this to
be everyones dream lab! I will have 1200 sq. ft. to plan from scratch. I
hope you get this letter it is the second time I have had to typ type
it! It came back "Host unknown this am.

    **** Moderator's comments:   What sort of budget are you talking
    about?  If you can cope with a custom built job, you might talk to
    Frank Mowery about leaf casters. Also, I will mail you some of the
    relevant traffic on lab construction from several months ago.  (if
    you dont hear from me in a few days, msg me: my 'archives' seem to
    be hidden away at work, and Im at home now). as for the mail
    bounces, when your mail doesn't make it here you should get a
    message back that includes, after some information about what the
    problem was, your original message.  Instead of retyping the
    original message, just re-edit the bounced one!

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 21, 1988