Subject: Taylor Total Hardness Kit

Taylor Total Hardness Kit

From: Walter Henry <xb.k98<-a>
Date: Monday, May 9, 1988
New name and address for Taylor: (at least new to me)

    Taylor Technology, Inc.
    31 Loveton Circle
    Sparks, MD  21152
    800 - 638 - 4776

New stock numbers for hardness kits:

    #9295 Taylor Total Hardness Kit (10 ml).  $34
    (Also available in other sizes and with carrying cases)
    R-0618 Hardness Reagent
    R-0619 Hardness Buffer
    R-0620 Hardness Indicator

They also offer K-0432 Reagent Pack for $13.75.  I am not certain, but I
*think* maybe, perhaps, possibly, this is all all of the R-* above plus
reagents specific to calcium, but I had a hard time talking to the
person there, because I was developing pre-lunch brain damage.

Looking forward to seeing yall in norleans,

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 17, 1988