Subject: Adhesives article sought

Adhesives article sought

From: Maria Grandinette <Maria_Grandinette<-a>
Date: Monday, February 15, 1988
Next I wonder if anyone receives Paper Conservation News. I'd like to
read a copy of the technical note described on page 12 of the Abbey ,
"Non-Aqueous Adhesives: Preparation, Use and Removal". The issue cited
is No. 41:3-5, March 1987. If anyone has a copy of this would they get
back to me? Thanks. On a different note, Julia and I are enjoying winter
snowfalls but know that soon our hearts will be longing for spring.
Thanks again. Maria

     **** Moderator's comments:   I am having a copy made and will send
    a copy to anyone that wants it.  BTW the article does touch on EVA
    and release of acetic acid.  Aint life grand? w

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 17, 1988