Subject: Krause boardshears Anti-static sprays

Krause boardshears Anti-static sprays

From: Maria Grandinette <Maria_Grandinette<-a>
Date: Friday, January 15, 1988
Hi Walter, I just received Hilary's queries and Julia and I
realized we have a couple of queries of our own that we'd
like to circulate along the electronic current... We are
seeking information about Krause boardshears: opinions on
their use (compared to Vagelli or Jacques) as well as where
to order from, prices, etc.

We are also interested in learning how anti-static sprays
react with cellulose; specifically with papyrus when it is
sandwiched between sheets of plexi or glass when anti-static
spray has been used on the sides touching the papyrus.
Please regale us with your suggestions and opinions. Thank
you from the Great Lakes State...Maria Grandinette and Julia
Miller

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 17, 1988