Forwarded message re Storage Space Needed

Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 14:18:05 -0700
From: "Linda Wobbe" <lwobbe@stmarys-ca.edu>
To: bap-owner@lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Storage Space Needed

Colleagues,
Saint Mary's College Library is eager to locate storage for a
substantial portion of our collection.  The materials needing storage
include special collection duplicates, and regular collection
periodicals and books.  In some cases we need to be able to page or
retrieve volumes from the stored collection, but for some parts of the
collection we are willing to forego the ability to page items.  We may
be waiting several years for a promised library expansion/renovation
project.  Would anyone like to share what you know of local storage
options?  Thanks in advance, Linda Wobbe.
--
Linda Wobbe
Collection Development Coordinator