Re: Symposium tasks, etc.

Richard--

It was my recollection that you were going to handle the production of
conference packets because you had a large collection of material you
felt was adequate, and because you were able to get photocopying without
reimbursement.  If this is not what was concluded we need to know ASAP,
since there's a lot of work to produce packets.

As I recall, you were going tobring the packets on the 7th. We will of
course hand the packets out at the registration table.

Lynn