April Meeting Announment

Here is the text of the meeting announcement I am sending out in hard
copy for folks without email.

BAPNet
Bay Area Preservation Network

April Meeting

Where:
	National Archives and Records Admininistration
            1000 Commodore Drive, San Bruno*
When:
            Thursday April 11, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

	Agenda:
	*  Disaster Response Network
	*  June Program Arrangements
	*  Future Programs

At the conclusion of the business portion of the meeting, National
Archives staff will conduct a tour of the Regional Conservation Lab, the
Regional Archives, and the Federal Records Center.   This is a one million
cubic foot facility, well worth the trip!

DIRECTIONS - If you need a map, call me and I'll fax you one (415)
876-9084

The National Archives and Records Administration is located in San
Bruno, California, pproximately 12 miles south of San Francisco, about 5
minutes  from San Francisco International Airport.

>From San Francisco:

Proceed south on Highway 101 and exit at San Bruno Ave. West.
Drive west for 2 miles, crossing El Camino Real, until you reach
Cherry Ave.  Turn right on Cherry and go north 3 blocks (just
past the I-380 overpass), then turn right on Commodore Drive for
2 blocks.

Or, proceed south on I-280, exiting on Sneath Lane.  Go east on
Sneath to the second stoplight.  Turn right on Cherry, then left
on Commodore for 2 blocks.

>From the South:

Exit Highway 101 at San Bruno Ave and proceed west for 2 miles,
crossing El Camino Real until you reach Cherry Ave.  Turn right
on Cherry and go north 3 blocks (just past the I-380 overpass),
then turn right on Commodore Dr. for 2 blocks.

Or, exit I-280 at San Bruno Ave., proceeding east for 2 blocks.
Turn left on Cherry Ave and go north 3 blocks (just past the
I-380 overpass), then turn right on Commodore Dr. for 2 blocks.

Public parking is free.