Proposed Committee on Bylaws and Dues

Marilyn McDonald has asked me to post the following message:

>From mmm4374@tiptoe.fhda.edu  Thu Feb 15 19:39:33 1996
From:  Marilyn McDonald <mmm4374@tiptoe.fhda.edu>
Date: 	2/15/96 1:28pm
Subject:  Ad hoc committee for organizational structure

Richard has asked me to chair an ad hoc committee to prepare proposals
for consideration at the next steering committee meeting on March 7th on
organizational bylaws and dues structure.  I would like anyone interested
in working on this committee to please respond to me.  I would hope we
can do our work on the "net," so a meeting may not be necessary.
There will be a lot of writing and revising in a short period of time if we
are to have a draft by March.  I would hope at least two or more would
be willing to assist.  There are several bylaws and dues options and the
more input the better.

Please respond by Tues. noon, Feb. 20th.

Thanks,

Marilyn

Marilyn McDonald
Tel: 415-949-7721; FAX: 415-941-1638
Foothill/De Anza Community College District                 Internet:
mcdonaldm@admin.fhda.edu
12345 El Monte Rd.
Los Altos Hills, CA  94022