Contra Costa Symposium

I just spoke to the State Fire Marshal's staff concerning his schedule and
based on that I would like to set a tentative date for Thursday, May 30.
The only other available dates conflict with an important conference in
Berkeley I must attend June 5-7.

If anyone has strenuous objections, please advise.  Otherwise I will try
to make the remaining arrangements.