[AV Media Matters] FW: Assistance Needed--Vendor for digitizing 78 rpm records

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caab6aBaaP8EWb7zZApa/ UOP

Form the Archives Listserve...please email them directly:

One of my clients has a collection of 78 rpm "acetate" disc recordings that
I would like to transfer to a digital media for access and preservation.
Can anyone on the list provide the name of an individual or business entity
that can handle a project of this nature. I would appreciate an off list
contact if you can assist me.
Thanks,
Thomas Wildenberg
Silver Spring, Md
email wildman2@starpower.net

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at
Collegeinformation.info.
http://click.topica.com/caab6aiaaP8EWb7zZApf/ College Info