RE: [AV Media Matters] Digest for AV-Media-Matters@topica.com, issue 534

Have there been no posts in two weeks, or have I been booted from the
forum?

Eli Shmotkin
Jewish Educational Media
784 Eastern Parkway
Suite 403
Brooklyn, NY 11213
718-774-6000 x241
fax: 718-774-3402

Moderators Comment- it HAS been pretty quiet around here lately - but I
personally will have some big news in a couple of days. I know that this
is a busy time for many of us with many conferences.

jim

This email was sent to: waiscool@cool.conservation-us.org