Re: [AV Media Matters] Say Goodbye to Floppies

When I bought my Big Mac (G3) three years ago, it did not have a floppy
drive
so I bought an external Drive.

Interesting that Panasonic is introducing a 32 MB floppy and Samsung is
introducing a 123 MB floppy.

Floppies are great for interchanging text with other people and between
computers.  I hate to see them dropped because they are cheap and easy
to use.

I also use an Iomega Zip at 100 MB and a Castlewood Orb at 2.2 GB.  I
use the
Zip for images and the Orb for backup.

Jim Wheeler

This email was sent to: waiscool@cool.conservation-us.org