[AV Media Matters] Smolian on radio (What? Again?)

Fair warning

I expect to be on NPR's "Talk of the Nation" this afternoon, 1/26/03, talking about sound preservation of hiome recordings.  It's planned from 3:30-3:40 PM, eastern time, as a follow-on to a discussion of the first 50 recordings beginning the "National Recording Registry."  Not much time to go into a big issue. If  I limited it to some tape formats, could it be called, "Cart Talk?"

Steve Smolian

This email was sent to: waiscool@cool.conservation-us.org