[AV Media Matters] PC video cards/Sony VO-6800 power supply

Hi--

Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent PC video card I can use
to digitize analog video via a line in?  Also, I'm curious about
software processing packages.  Since we're not doing any in-house
editing, any video would be minimally processed (TBC, and only if
absolutely necessary) if at all.  As a result software requirements
would be (I imagine) minimal.

And finally, on an only slightly related note, I've got a Sony
VO-6800 Umatic player-recorder that lacks a power supply cord.  Does
anyone have a guess as to where I could locate one?

Thanks for your time--

Best,

andy

Andy Kolovos