Re: [AV Media Matters] Reel players capable of playingat17/8and 3 3/4 ips

> Doug Pomeroy wrote:
> > I have never heard of Millennium software, but I believe that
> > using any such digital processing to shift pitch up or down a full
> > octave will result in a major loss of audio quality (resolution)
> > and increase in noise.

Yes you have, it is a version of DCart. I've had varying results with
it.
I've had better results with the pitch shifter in Sound Forge.

Joe Salerno
Video Works! Is it working for you?
PO Box 273405 - Houston TX 77277-3405
http://joe.salerno.com