Re: [AV Media Matters] General information on Collections

You could look at this web site for the National Library of Australia,
which has surveyed cellulose acetate collections in Australian institutions
and has alot of useful information freely available

http://www.nla.gov.au/preserve/ca.html

Jane Hinwood
Photographic Conservator
State Library of Victoria