[AV Media Matters] AV Media Matters now at over 800 members!

Just a small news bulletin to tell everyone that there are now over 800
members of AV Media Matters Listserve! We have members from all over the
world representing many different areas of expertise. The success of
this list is totally due to the great participation and information that
we all share together. I encourage all to participate, and thank all of
you for your interest. The success of this list proves that.....

AV Media Matters!!

(couldn't resist...)

James Lindner

General Manager VidiPax Division
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Executive Vice-President
Loudeye Technologies
NASDAQ Symbol:LOUD

VidiPax
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102
www.vidipax.com

Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com