[AV Media Matters] It's NAB Time

As many of you know - it is that time of year when 100,000+ intrepid
souls go to Las Vegas to learn about the latest and greatest in AV
technology. I am one of them - and during this time you may notice that
postings are less frequent - and when they come they will be bunched
together. This is not a problem of the list - it is a problem with my
time! To those of you who will be at the show - please do stop by at our
booth and say hello (and get a chocolate "fix") to some of the VidiPax
staff - we are bringing some unusual machines and media types as usual.
To those who are not able to attend - please understand that the
postings will be a bit erratic and accept my apologies. I will NOT be
putting the list in automatic mode - last time that happened it was a
disaster - so please just be a bit patient - I assure you that if you
send in a post I will receive it and post it as usual.

jim

James Lindner

General Manager VidiPax Division
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Executive Vice-President
Loudeye Technologies
NASDAQ Symbol:LOUD

VidiPax
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102
www.vidipax.com

Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com