[AV Media Matters] medialine cd-r, dvd-r articles; etc.

hi

the article on cd-r permanence will be available on
medialinenews.com late tomorrow.

other news on the site includes pioneers plans to
market a $995 dvd-r drive by may of this year,
following the incorporation of the technology into new
high-end apple and compaq computers.

in addition to our monthly articles, medialine is
contemplating intensifying our coverage of archiving
and asset management issues in the form of its own
moderated web/news forum and information
resource--including topics outside the scope of the
media matters list.

if you'd be interested to see such a site created, and
have ideas on topics you'd like to see, people who'd
be cool to moderate such a site, etc.--email me off
the list at tkeegan@uemedia.com with comments.

thanks!

terence keegan
news editor, medialine