From: sgreen@westernfolklife.org
To: AV Media Matters <AV-Media-Matters@topica.com>
Subject: [AV Media Matters] CD-R Testing Thanks
Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2001, 7:44 PM

Many thanks to those who contributed leads on suppliers of CD-R test
equipment.  This was exactly the kind of information I was looking
for.  Have visited several of the websites and look forward to
sifting through the product listings.

Without needing to endorse one product over another, anyone who
feels like sharing experiences pro and con with any CD-R test
equipment is welcome to continue the thread.

The help is much appreciated.

Steve Green
Western Folklife Center