RE: [AV Media Matters] Incubation services search

I can't answer your question but I have a question of my own.  Does
Kodak ( and other manufacturers ) do any other kind of testing
beside humidity and temperature?  Do they test for exposure to
Sulfur Dioxide, Nitrogen oxides and other common air pollutants?

Charles Repka