[AV Media Matters] Looking for Norelco 1"

We have some Norelco 1" video recordings and have been unable to locate a
working machine anywhere in the US.  Does anyone on the list have, or know
of anyone else who might have a working Norelco 1"?

If not a working machine, how about a non-functional machine?  We have
access to one machine that does not currently work but might be fixable with
parts from another non-functional machine.

Peter Brothers
President
SPECS BROS., LLC
peter@specsbros.com