From: <jim.cedrone@kennedy.nara.gov>
To: AV Media Matters <AV-Media-Matters@topica.com>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 9:27 AM
Subject: [AV Media Matters] I sent this out on

I sent this out once before and did not receive any response.  I'd would
like to give it one more try.

We have a Technics 1520 and 1500 reel to reel tape recorder and are having
trouble locating parts, if anyone can steer us in the right direction, it
would be appreciated.

Sincerely:

Jim Cedrone
JFK Library