Re: [AV Media Matters] 16mm Film

In a message dated 09/06/2000 7:59:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robmac@spartan.ac.BrockU.CA writes:

>Hello,
>
> Can anyone out there tell me if 16mm film was ever printed on nitrate
stock?

> Rob Macmorine

You should never say never.

When I worked at Kodak the question arose occasionally and I was told that
Eastman never sold nitrate print or camera stock slit for 16mm or 8mm.

However I wouldn't be surprised if some foreign film companies released some
material of that sort. And someone could have re-slit and perforated surplus
35mm stock.

Mike Csontos