Re: [AV Media Matters] Turntable help

Try: Mike Phelps at GRAFFITI - AUDIO/VIDEO Solutions, 202 296-8412
for Technics Turntable repairs.

Allan McConnell

Hi,
    I rediscovered my old Technics SL-23 turntable. It's old and has
a drive belt that has turned to goo.  I've  been searching the net for
a supplier and have had no luck.  I turn to the collective.
    Anybody have a suggestion on where to acquire a drive belt for
this turntable?

Thanks.

Mark P.
markp@waveworks.net
Waveworks Digital Media
http://www.waveworks.net

1100 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA   22201
703-527-1100

"Hey, it's the year 2000.  Where are the flying cars?"

Allan McConnell
amcc@loc.gov
Voice, 202 707-9077
FAX, 202 707-2371
Head Engineer, Audio & Video Preservation Lab.
Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division
LM-119A
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, D.C. 20540