RE: [AV Media Matters] Print-through

I agree 100 percent with Peter Brothers.

The reason the poly-urethane binder is breaking down is due to the low
molecular weight molecules that never chained properly.  They are loose and
"floating".  Low humidity will bring them together and they will form
temporary bonds.

You can obtain the proper environment by increasing the temperature or by
using a desiccant.  I recommend a desiccant in a sealed zip-lock bag with
the
tape in a refrigerator for a week or two.  I believe this method forms a
more
permanent bond then the baking method but I have not tested that theory.

Jim Wheeler