[AV Media Matters] Off Topic - BUT

I wanted you to hear it from me instead of the rumor mill. VidiPax has
agreed to be acquired by Loudeye Technologies. We will continue to run
as we have before - but with a great deal more resources available to
us. It is a move that is good for our employees, customers - and yes me
too. For Loudeye we bring our expertise in things archival to their
expertise in encoding technologies.... if you will truly providing
preservation AND access from a single well financed and managed source.
It allows me to move forward with the vision that I have had for the
company for quite some time.  The press release is located at:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/000613/ny_loudeye.html

Jim Lindner - President
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media and Information Migration Full Services
Company
Telephone 212-563-1999
www.vidipax.com
Moderator of A/V Media Matters@topica.com