RE: [AV Media Matters] arsclist RE:Re-evaluating Tape

At 12:48 07/06/00 -0700, Peter wrote:
>Stock for Mastering
>
>On June 7, Graeme wrote:
>
>"I can't recall ever having seen a case of backcoat
>failure from
>any of the manufacturers."
>

>Probably the worst case of backcoat failure was on the Fuji 1"
H-621 video
>tape.

Perhaps I should have quaalified my statement by making it clear
that I was
talking about *audio* recording tape.  I have had nothing to do with video
stock and that is obviously a different story altogether.

Graeme Jaye
gjaye@retemail.es

Personal-CD - Affordable Audio Restoration

http://www.personal-cd.com