RE: [AV Media Matters] Wish List

Assuming a collection of around 10,000 Betacam SP tapes, 50-odd Umatics,
16mm reels and 1" videotape, and an unrestricted budget (let's say a
fictional lottery jackpot...), what would be at the top of everyone's wish
list?  We are trying to compile an ideal-world, best-practice proposal,
covering storage, conservation, disaster planning and tape tracking. This
could include equipment, hardware and software.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Moderators Comment: You may be interested in my mediaLESS archive concept -
since this is a wish list.........
jim

World Images
world.images@worldtelevision.net