[AV Media Matters] Alcohol on CD-Rs

We are making CD-R reference copies of our programming. The CD-Rs are
labeled by a Rimage labeler.

Occasionally, the engineers mislabel one of the CD-Rs. Has anyone
been using
alcohol to clean the labeling off the CD-Rs? We don't know whether there
might be long term effects on the CD-Rs. Do you?

Rob Robinson                           National Public Radio
Senior Librarian                       635 Massachusetts Ave NW
phone 202-414-2355                     Washington, DC 20001
fax 202-414-3056                       rrobinson@npr.org