RE: [AV Media Matters] Transcript Discs

We use HFE-7100 constantly in film cleaning.  3M does have an MSDS
sheet available and although I don't have it in front of me, the
overall impression is that it is quite safe in normal use.  It does
evaporate VERY quickly (trust me I spilled it once.  the evidence
was gone in seconds).

Certainly we ventilate the room directly to the outside and avoid
sticking our hands into the retaining tank...

You're cautions are noted however.

If you can't get the MSDS email me at work and I'll fax it to you.

Russ M.
russ_mcmillen@cbc.ca