[AV Media Matters] Conservator recommendation needed

In preparation for an NEH grant application, we are looking for a
conservator to evaluate a large and very disorganized collection of
vinyl recordings.  In order to accomplish this, I am searching for a
qualified conservator to evaluate the collection and make
recommendations.  Geographic proximity is not crucial, but a New England
or East coast address would be preferable.

All my plans require time and distance