[AV Media Matters] Cross Postings and Digest

Stop the votes - the answer is a loud YES to cross postings. So cross
postings that show up at the moderators email doorstep WILL be posted
provided that they are ON topic.

One member was getting a bit overwhelmed at the recent traffic.
I wanted to remind old members and tell new members that there are
several features that you can use to personalize this list. For instance
a digest is available. Instead of receiving individual emails and you
can get one digest email that contains the individual ones - you can
even choose the frequency that you receive it. Go to
www.topica.com

and wiggle your way to AV Media Matters, where you can change them to
suit your needs. They seem to change the precise way that you do this
every once in awhile - so I cannot give you the EXACT way to do it, but
it should be very clear, and Topica can be used for other lists you are
interested in participating in - not just AV Media Matters. And of
course if you really get frustrated at it all, you can email me and I
can set the option for you.

Finally - a thank you from the moderator.  There have been some really
interesting posts lately and it is great that so many of you are
actively participating, it makes the job of moderator great fun! I had
no idea when I started the list how many people would join or what the
result would be. There are about 650 people on the list now from all
over the world with a very wide range of expertise. So those of you who
have been "lurking" - join in! Thanks for making AV Media Matters a
great list - because AV Media DOES Matter!

jim

Jim Lindner - President
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media and Information Migration Full Services
Company
Telephone 212-563-1999
www.vidipax.com
Moderator of A/V Media Matters@topica.com