[AV Media Matters] Removing Candle Wax!!

Hi Gang

I have here a two disc vinyl LP set where the client (or, more likely, a
previous owner) has managed to get candle wax in the grooves - one is
tempted to wonder how he managed to do this ;-)

Whatever, it's down to me to get it out - and I haven't a clue where to
start.  I can think of a couple approaches, but I thought I'd try the
collective wisdom of the group before trying to re-invent the wheel
unnecessarily.

So... anyone had this problem and got a ready-made solution for it?

Graeme Jaye
gjaye@retemail.es

Personal-CD - Affordable Audio Restoration

http://www.personal-cd.com