RE: [AV Media Matters] baking

I have never done a ditto on a list, but I will here.  I don't even
understand most of what passes on this list, but I have found it invaluable
for my work.  I recommend it at least once a month to someone who could
really use it.

Happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous new year to all of you!
Carol

Carol E.B. Choksy, Ph.D., CRM
Doculabs
4103 Golden Grove Road, Greenwood, IN 46143
Tel: 317-535-7117
Fax: 317-535-7784
Email: cchoksy@doculabs.com
www.doculabs.com