[AV Media Matters] DAT error rate logger

Does anyone know how I may keep track of error rates during unattended
DAT playback?  I have a few thousand DATs to make copies of and I don't
want to have to listen to them or watch the readout.  I know there were
some Germans who offered error rate loggers for Panasonic machines, but
their web site and email addresses no longer work.  Thanks!

Edward Soady