Re: [AV Media Matters] Magnetic Particles for Bio Research

We have various types and sizes of Barium Ferrite powders that may
be of interest to him. You can have him send his specifications to
me. We may be able to help.

Ron Weiss
Arkival Technology

<<
  I am trying to ascertain whether various metal/metal oxide particulates
  used in magnetic media are of a particle size/shape appropriate for use
  in biological research. Can you direct me to such information and to
  potential suppliers of 1-2 gram samples of such?