[AV Media Matters] 16mm proj prob

I am the projectionist for the Indianapolis Musuem of Art. Every
summer we have a film series of classic films. We show 16mm feature
films that we get from distributors. I have been doing this for more
that 10 years. We also  show 16mm films in other parts of the year.
My problem is that one of my Bell & Howell's has a sound problem. It
has a nasty wobble sound. I understand this is a common defect with
the sound drum after time. Am I out of luck on getting it fixed? Is
it worth it? I have been to my local Bell & Howell dealer and he
suggest Eiki. I could use second opinions. I would like to hear from
archivist and operators that show 16mm feature films. I need to know
of projectors that have a change over system or that can show
feature films on one projector. I understand Eiki had both but their
one projector is big (and ugly). The museum is an ART museum and
wants to show film and not video. Please help.

Mark Kratzner
Indianapolis Museum of Art
1200 W 38th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46208