[AV Media Matters] FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for AV-Media-Matters

Don't you hate it when the same questions get posted over and over again
- usually about 2 weeks apart???  I have seen this over and over on
other lists and I am hoping to avoid it on AV MEDIA MATTERS.  In order
to short circuit the problem, I think that the time has come to have a
FAQ for this list to limit repetition.  I am looking for some volunteers
to work on it.  I am willing to take a first cut on it but I would like
to "VET" it with some others.  Questions that are posted that are have
been discussed will be referred to the FAQ without a post to the general
list - unless there is some unusual aspect of the question.  This will
cut down unnecessary traffic as well as having a general reference for
all of us.  So if you would like to work on this (estimated time
requirement 2 hours total) please let me know pronto at

jim@vidipax.com

thanks

Jim Lindner