[AV Media Matters] Actetate Disc Delamination.

Hi Jim,
Had the pleasure of meeting you briefly a few years ago at
Magnetic Media Conference on the Queen Mary.

I'm working with a fairly large broadcast transcription
collection going back to the 1930's  We're getting good results
with both cleaning and dubbing them. However, I think I'm seeing
more aluminum-based discs delaminating over the years than the
glass-based ones. Does anyone have a opinion on this?
Also, I'd enjoy hearing from anyone involved in similar projects. It
would be nice to compare notes.

Regards,
Ken Lomax
Oregon Historical Society