Re: [AV Media Matters] The late - not so great - M format

Hi Gang-

Back in the early '80's I was in London looking over installed 601
switchers, and the word was that producers were "all over" the MII format
in Europe.  Don't know if I have good information on this- any Euro-folks
want to comment?  And FYI, there was (and I believe is) an RCA Hawkeye
camcorder setup here in Anchorage (owned by an engineer, natch).

Fascinating discussions, everyone.

Bob Curtis-Johnson
AMIPA